[Orgmode] BUG: in org-refile

From: Jost Burkardt
Subject: [Orgmode] BUG: in org-refile
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 22:56:40 +0100

Hi,

org-refile seems to have problems, when there are similar headings with
similar nams in different trees. I have the following setup

----- BEGIN TEST.org ---
* Stuff
** something to refile to Project/A/Notes
* Projects
** A
*** Notes
** B
*** Notes
----- END TEST.org -----

org-refile-targets is set to :

((org-agenda-files :maxlevel . 2)
 (org-agenda-files :regexp . "Task\\|Notes"))

when I put the cursor on the second line ("something ...") and do a
refile to TEST.org/Projects/A/Notes

----- BEGIN TEST.org ---
* Stuff
* Projects
** A
*** Notes
** B
*** Notes
**** something to refile to Project/A/Notes
----- END TEST.org -----

it seems that org-refile is not taking the full path into account.

By the way, do you think it would be possible to use org-refile to just
to go to a target position - maybe with a prefix C-u (just like
org-remember). I very much like the minibuffer-movement-interface, and
it would definetly help in finding item's, which were "filed away" :-)

I'm on emacs 22.1.1 with org 5.19a.
--
 Jost