Re: [Orgmode] Fill-paragraph and orgmode

From: Hugo Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Fill-paragraph and orgmode
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:14:36 -0300

Ooops, sorry for that. The point is that. after fill-paragraph, the date comes to the same line that my text, ending up with something like below.

* TODO title
    Text text [2008-...]

Having the date "stay" on the line below would be nicer, so if anyone knows how to customize fill-paragraph (or org-fill-paragraph) to achieve that, please tell me.

Thanks,
Hugo

On Jan 28, 2008 8:08 AM, Phil Jackson <address@hidden> wrote:
"Hugo Schmitt" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi everyone. There is a little issue that I keep having with org-mode.
> Say the cursor is on <> :
>
> * TODO Title
>   Words words words words words words words words words words words words
> words words words<>
>   [2008-01-25 sex]
>
> After you press M-q you get this:
>
> * TODO Title
>   Words words words words words words words words words words words words
> words
>   words words [2008-01-25 sex]
>
> ... while what i really wanted was this:
>
> * TODO Title
>   Words words words words words words words words words words words words
> words
>   words words
>   [2008-01-25 sex]

I think your MUA is wrapping your text :/

Cheers,
Phil
--
 Phil Jackson