Re: [Orgmode] FR: source code

From: Rick Moynihan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] FR: source code
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:20:19 +0000

Phil Jackson wrote:
Phil Jackson <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

I *personally* still can't decide if this is within org's scope
though, not to say I wouldn't find it very handy.

So then am confused what you initial message was about.  The feature
your are asking for is then an exporting feature, right?  Maybe you
need to restate what exactly you would like to see.

Yes, I'm a confused young man. My final answer is: I would like to see
syntax highlighted code in a HTML export :)

So what do you think Carsten? I would like to see the:

    #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE lang:shell-script
    #+END_EXAMPLE

I'd like to see this too, primarily for HTML export (for syntax highlighting etc) though it would be handy if you could also display the syntax highlighting of the specified mode inside the block in Emacs.

Also, Bastien... In blorg.el is it possible to include HTML snippets as blocks of markup inside the posts? For example embedding a video into a post?

e.g.

* TODO My post with embedded video

blah blah blah...

#+BEGIN_HTML