[Orgmode] bug report: setting tags via %^G in remember template

From: Austin Frank
Subject: [Orgmode] bug report: setting tags via %^G in remember template
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:24:09 -0500

Hello!

When I include a %^G in a remember template, I am prompted to enter tags
whenever I use that template.  I get tab completion for all tags that
are in any agenda files.  If I choose a tag that starts with "@", for
example "@FUN", when the tags are written to the headline the leading
"@" is stripped, resulting in the tag ":FUN:".

remember template:
   org-remember-templates '(("todo" ?t
                             "* TODO %? %^G\n  CREATED:  %u\n%a\n"
                             "~/todo.org"
                             "Unscheduled tasks"))

Intended result:

  * TODO template entry :@FUN:

Actual result:

  * TODO template entry :FUN:

If others don't have this problem, I will try to track down what the
problem is in my setup.

This is only a minor annoyance, but I reckon its a bug nonetheless.

Thanks!
/au

--
Austin Frank