Re: [Orgmode] Un-SCHEDULING isn't working for me :-(

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Un-SCHEDULING isn't working for me :-(
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 11:00:38 +0100

On Feb 4, 2008, at 12:12 AM, Pete Phillips wrote:

I am trying to Un-Schedule something. In the *Org Agenda* buffer I
press:

        C-u C-c C-s

the buffer says:

   "Item is no longer Scheduled"

but when I regenerate the buffer, it still has the scheduling
information.

The line looks like this:

**** WAITING Jim to set up All Wales review group SCHEDULED: <2008-01-28 Mon> :Office:Jim:

For this command, Org-mode assumes that the SCHEDULED timestamp is
on the second line, just *after* the heading.  Your timestamp is in the
headline, sort-of a non-standard location.  Anyway nonstandard locations
are alowed, so I better fix this.  Will be in the next release.

- Carsten