Re: [Orgmode] Re: list indentation

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: list indentation
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 19:35:39 -0600

Hi Cezar

On Feb 9, 2008 7:33 PM, Cezar Halmagean <address@hidden> wrote:

> I guess you are right. I should start using subheadings :)

No, I meant that *I* should have been using subheadings instead of
multi-paragraph list items :)

Anyhow, I just found this in the manual:

Empty lines are part of
the previous item, so you can have several paragraphs in one item.  If
you would like an empty line to terminate all currently open plain
lists, configure the variable `org-empty-line-terminates-plain-lists'.

Have you tried configuring that variable? Maybe it does what you want.

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia