Re: [Orgmode] org 2 openoffice impress converter

From: Phil Jackson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org 2 openoffice impress converter
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:33:13 +0000

Bastien Guerry <address@hidden> writes:

> Of course this rely on the yes-coming-soon! brand new exporter.  I
> will work on it this WE, maybe something good will come from this.

Have you actually started this? If so is there anyway you could share it
with us in a branch?

I actually have a branch called org-exporter with nothing but useless
snippets in it, which I would push but I don't understand git enough to
know what would happen when I try :)

I was heading towards a call-back system where a plugin author would
define a var like:

  '((headline . my-handle-headline-defun)
    (...      . ....))

Then my-handle-headline-defun would get an object which looks like this:

 ((outline-level  . 1)
  (todo-keyword   . "TODO")
  (priority       . "A")
  (perc-completed . "30")
  (headline       . "blah"))

Is that similar to what you (and anyone else interested) was thinking?
Has there already been a discussion about the design?

Cheers,
Phil
--
 Phil Jackson