[Orgmode] Agenda publishing

From: lanas
Subject: [Orgmode] Agenda publishing
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:29:08 -0500

Hi,

  I'm taking a look at orgmode for the possibility of organizing simple
projects.  Is it possible to export an agenda view or some other agenda
data so that it can be eventually rendered in an HTML browser using a
calendar ?  Or better yet, if tags are used to assign individual tasks
to team members, rendered as some kind of a chart over time ?

  I've seen mentions of iCal here and there but don't know what this is
about.  Could exporting to iCal format accomplish these goals  and if
so, what would be the software at the other end that would read ans
render in HTML format ?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Al