Re: [Orgmode] Moving paragraphs instead of lines

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Moving paragraphs instead of lines
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 04:33:39 +0000

I guess the rationale behind making M-<up/down> to move lines was to get
a similar behavior for this command whatever the context:

- inside a list
- inside a table
- inside a subtree headlines
- inside normal paragraphs

But I have the feeling that the current behavior for M-<up/down> inside
normal paragraphs is a bit too much... but this is just a feeling.

--
Bastien