[Orgmode] Active timestamp with notification in advance

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Active timestamp with notification in advance
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:01:58 -0500

Hi,

Currently we can set the number of days a deadline should be notified in advance with something like this:

* TODO Do this
 DEADLINE: <2008-03-24 Mon -30d>

But it does not work on a plain active time stamp like this:

* TODO See Doctor
 <2008-03-24 Mon -30d>

Can we consider adding this feature to plain active time stamp? It would be great for appointment notification.

Thanks for giving that a thought.

Wanrong