Re: [Orgmode] First column of tables from sub headings and drawyers

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] First column of tables from sub headings and drawyers
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:23:01 +0000

"Antano Solar" <address@hidden> writes:

> Thank you for the patch , What you have done does solve my problem
> with little changes in the structure from my side.  What I had
> actually asked for was this,
>
> * project
> ** task 1
> properties:
>    :estimated_time=10 hours
>    :utilized_time = 5 hours
> end:
> **task2
>
> In this case only task1 should appear in the column view and task 2
> should not .
>
> Currently task2 is also appearing with empty values for the remaining
> columns

Since the purpose of `org-dblock-write:columnview' is to capture the
column view, I think the default behavior should be to display *all*
entries, even those which properties are not set - because they are
displayed in the current view.

But maybe a parameter like :skip-empty-row would make sense.

--
Bastien