Re: [Orgmode] FR: org-timestamp-up/down jumping configurable number of m

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] FR: org-timestamp-up/down jumping configurable number of minutes
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:07:36 +0100

On Mar 3, 2008, at 2:49 PM, Manish wrote:

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden > wrote:
In the git repo right now, take a look at the variable
org-time-stamp-rounding-minutes.

Thank you.  However I am not sure how do I set this.  From customize:

These are two values, the first applies when first creating a time stamp. The second applies when changing it with the commands `S-up' and `S- down'.
When changing the time stamp, this means that it will change in steps
of N minues, as given by the second value.

But the variable allows only one value. Can you please show an example?

Indeed, if you have prior customization on this variable, this is not obvious.

I you pull again, I have just made it easy, just pull again, load the
new org.el in a new emace and try to customize the variable.

- Carsten