[Orgmode] Bug: with %%(org-diary) in .diary file, org-mode-hook is not c

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug: with %%(org-diary) in .diary file, org-mode-hook is not called
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 20:55:25 -0500

Hi,

I was trying Bastien's suggestion for marking dates in calendar, so I put this into my .diary file:

&%%(org-diary)

What I found is after I launch emacs, all my org-agenda files are already open,
but my org-mode-hook function was not called, so my key bindings and other
stuff was not set up properly. I need to close the org file and open it again
to have my org-mode-hook function called.

I remember I reported a similar bug before, and Carsten fixed it by closing
those opened files after scanning all org-agenda files for appointments. Maybe
we can fix it the same way? Thanks.

Wanrong