Re: [Orgmode] Re: Release 5.23a

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Release 5.23a
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 08:36:57 +0100

On Mar 12, 2008, at 10:14 PM, Jost Burkardt wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Changes in Version 5.23
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overview
========

  - New keyword search agenda view

I must say, I really, really like this new feature. Finally there's the org-feature I can use to mimick org-registry's behaviour, like I always
wanted it to be.

The only thing I'm missing is something like *search only TODO entrys*,
(C-c a S ?).

Would this be difficult to implement, or can I customize this by some
clever configuration? I imagine I can work around with a search for
something like +TODO +second_keyword, but even then the still the
font-locking ist not available

I Jost, you are right that adding "+TODO" (the "+" is actually optional
would do this for you.  But I can see that a variant that only
looks in TODO entries could be useful and would also cover cases where
you have several TODO states.

I am not sure what you mean with "the font-locking is not available".
Please explain.

- Carsten