Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode on Windows

From: Tim O'Callaghan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode on Windows
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:07:35 +0100

I personally run the XEmacs windows native port.
http://www.xemacs.org/Download/win32/index.html

I've tried the cygwin terminal and X versions and find i prefer the
native version.

There is an up to the minute windows Emacs port:
http://ntemacs.sourceforge.net/

Which i am evaluating, but yet to use in anger.

Tim.