Re: [Orgmode] Re: Please test links

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Please test links
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:09:54 +0100

On 2008-03-15 08:24 +0000, Carsten Dominik wrote:
Please report back which of these link types you are using, and
if they are still working after a pull in your it repo.
If not, I'd appreciate detailed backtraces so that this remaining
issues can be fixed.

The repo is not on orgmode.org. Where to find it?

It is here: http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git

But that's right, we should mention it on the http://orgmode.org page.

For those of you who want to do some testing, but don't want to use the git repo, I have put files org-5.23a-test.zip and org-5.23a-test-tag-gz on orgmode.org.

- Carsten