Re: [Orgmode] jump to iso-week in agenda

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] jump to iso-week in agenda
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:21:42 +0100

On Mar 20, 2008, at 11:36 AM, Thomas Baumann wrote:

Hi Carsten,

the view is much clearer now, thanks. Personally, I don't need the Week
on Mondays but this is a matter of taste (or customize).

Performance is not an issue, certainly not in comparison with the other
stuff that is going on to compute the agenda.

Yes, I already moved most old stuff to archives which are included only
on my desktop.

BTW:    (format "%-9s %2d %s %4d   %s"
                dayname day monthname year weekstring)))

doesn't work as expected for German locale

In what way does it not work?

just an cosmetic issue, "Donnerstag" has 10 letters and does not fit
into "%-9s".

Ah.   Hmmmmm.  I hate locale stuf :-)

- Carsten