[Orgmode] Re: New structure GIT repository

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: New structure GIT repository
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 22:22:49 +0530

> Excellent, thanks a lot!
>

> Installing into site-lisp/org would definitely make sense, I have
> not yet worked on the installation code, this is next.....

Presumably, one can also use the git downloaded lisp/ directory as-is
(after calling make of course) to activate and use org mode?

I prefer to use the git working copy (if it can be called that) folder
as the location of the package instead of installing it before use.

One minor bug report;

Makefile does not generate the info file upon calling make.  One has
to run

make info

to generate it.  Can this default behaviour be changed to generate the
info file upon calling make?

[...]

 sivaram