[Orgmode] Using column view on a sparse tree displaying only a few tags.

From: Jose Robins
Subject: [Orgmode] Using column view on a sparse tree displaying only a few tags.
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 10:16:29 -0700

Let's say I have a org tree with some tasks tagged with the keyword ":today:".
Now I do a sparse tree matching the today tag and this would limit the display to only items with tag "today".

Now if I would like to do a column view on that sparse tree by doing C-c C-x C-c. However this does not seem to limit the column display to only the headlines with the tag "today".  Is it possible to achieve what I'm trying to do? Is there any way to filter out (i.e hide) headlines in the column view based on some criteria?

Thanks,
Jose