Re: [Orgmode] orgmode.org down ?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] orgmode.org down ?
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 06:15:13 +0200

Hi Cezar,

since nobody else seems to have this problem, chances are that this is in your setup.
What is your setup for Org/calendar/diary ???

- Carsten

On Apr 8, 2008, at 1:46 AM, Cezar Halmagean wrote:

Hi list,

 Is the website down ? I am trying to get the latest version on
 org-mode because I get an error with the current one, and hope the
 latest version will fix it :)

 error: Recursive `require' for feature `calendar'

 GNU Emacs 23.0.60.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.12.9) of
 2008-04-07

Regards,
Cezar