Re: [Orgmode] Table summation

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Table summation
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:22:09 +0200

Hi Russel,

no, I don't see a good way to fix this.  Just get used to use
the proper commands to insert new lines.  To make it easier to
add new lines at the end, try

(setq org-table-tab-jumps-over-hlines nil)

The TAB will create new lines before horizontal separator lines.
Judging from your own follow-up message, this might be all you need?

- Carsten