Re: [Orgmode] export to html and relative links:

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] export to html and relative links:
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:19:00 +0200

Hmmmm,

this is *such* a good idea, that I will implement this retroactively
into all versions since ... 2.0 or so?  Abracadabra! Done.

In fact, it has been working just so for a very long time.

file:foo.html   -> href="foo.html"
file:foo.org    -> href="foo.html"

The second line assumes that the org file foo.org will also
be converted to an html file in the publishing process....

Also, I was mistaken earlier:

http:foo.html  becomes   href="http:foo.html" and not href="foo.html"

so this actually cannot be used for a local link.

So what remains from this exchange?  Should we accept links
that look like absolute file names (including ./foo.html) as
equivalent to file:./foo.html ?

- Carsten