[Orgmode] Re: Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 26, Issue 34

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 26, Issue 34
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 21:08:45 +0200

Hi Ben,

thanks for this.

- Carsten

On Apr 13, 2008, at 7:04 PM, address@hidden wrote:

Hi Carsten,

I thought I'd jump in with my 2 pennies:

http:foo.html is a bad habit because (just perhaps) the HTML file isn't accessed by http, and then the internal links break. So if the generated HTML documents are stored locally (I fantasize that someday my PSP will be able to do this) and accessed using a file:// link, the HTML spec requires the browser to ditch the protocol and use the specified one, which won't work if my PSP is offline.

-Ben