[Orgmode] Line numbers with org-store-link?

From: Bart Parliman
Subject: [Orgmode] Line numbers with org-store-link?
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:40:28 -0600

Is there a way to force org-store-link to store the current line number rather than a string to locate?

When preparing for code reviews I like to create notes with links to the exact source line. FWIW, in these cases, I keep a static copy of the code so I know it isn't going to change.

Obviously none of those reviews involve lisp, since my first feeble attempt to add a hyperlink type never even came close to running. :-)

Thanks for any help,
Bart