Re: [Orgmode] firefox urls

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] firefox urls
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 06:30:28 +0200

I guess this file could become part of the contrib directory? Bastien? John?

- Carsten

On May 14, 2008, at 6:12 AM, Daniel M German wrote:

Hi John,

I gave it a try (mozilla, ubuntu). The main challenge is that at some
point a MTA messed the elisp, so I had to figure out hoe to fix
it. Would you mind placing it somewhere where it can be downloaded or
sending it as an attachment?

I got everything to work, except that the link that it is passed to
remember contains a %3A instead of :: (i.e. http%3A//slashdot.org/)

One major warning: one must not select "Load this bookmark in the
sidebar" when adding the bookmarklet, otherwise it will not work.

Can I also suggest you add a version to the top of the file, so we can
keep track of future developments?

Thank John, this add-on will be of great help.

--dmg

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/
http://silvernegative.com/