Re: [Orgmode] firefox urls

From: Daniel M German
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] firefox urls
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 22:43:33 -0700

 Alan> Speaking for myself, I haven't been able to grok this item.  I think
there are
 Alan> at least three code bits, and some other chunks in here.  A shell
script, some
 Alan> elisp, and some javascript?  Also, I do not understand what is the
 Alan> bookmarklet.  I know what a bookmarklet is.

Hi Alan,

Did you download the file as I indicated in my previous message? It has
detailed instructions on how to get all the pieces working.

--dmg

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/
http://silvernegative.com/