Re: [Orgmode] Additional Properties for Export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Additional Properties for Export
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 19:22:11 +0200

Hi Peter, how do you export a single subtree? If you do it by selecting the subtree as the region, then the headling of the subtree will become the title for export. - - - Actually, I just tried, and that does not work. Bug is fixed now, in the git-repo.

However, an EXPORT_TITLE property is a good idea, and I have added that, too.

The EXPORT_OPTIONS property is a lot harder, can you motivate why and how you would want it?

- Carsten