Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug in iCalendar export

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug in iCalendar export
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 23:05:51 +0100

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 11:02:37PM +0200, Paul R wrote:
> Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
>
> You have some faulty site-lisp code provided by debian emacs packages.
> Because it was the Nth bug I had to track down due to the way debian
> handles site-lisp, I just decided to get rid, for good, of debian
> emacs packages, and do everything by hand. So I'm sorry to tell you
> that I can't tell what line is faulty this time. But I can tell, for
> sure, that it lives in debian site-lisp. Good luck.

I'm not sure this bug is specific to Debian - it has been plaguing me
on Fedora... unless there are two separate causes of the same error
message.

To be honest I'm not even convinced it's directly related to orgmode.
In my case it looks related to uniquify, but you (Paul) already said
that you are not using uniquify, which is weird.  I did some digging
into it before but got lost in a maze of twisty function calls, all
alike.  In case anyone's interested, my notes say:

  ** uniquify-managed ends up with a deleted buffer for some reason
  ** instrument `uniquify-rationalize-file-buffer-names'