[Orgmode] Re: Bug in iCalendar export

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug in iCalendar export
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:44:39 -0400

Paul R <address@hidden> wrote:

> I currently don't use export, and have very little time to track this
> bug down. Do you use combined org files for export ? IOW, do you have
> a single org file or multiple files ?

I don't use export very much either - for now, I 'm playing with it, which
is how I came with the problem. In answer to your question, I have many org
files, only some of which are ever exported (to latex and html). The ical
thing was strictly a home experiment and consisted solely of a single test
file.

Regards,
Nick