[Orgmode] Re: org-annotation-helper and gmail

From: Daniel M German
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-annotation-helper and gmail
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 23:37:42 -0700

 Alan> Hello Danie (and list)l:
 Alan> When I use the annotation button on selected text in a gmail tab on
firefox3,
 Alan> gmail blanks out.  An org-remember buffer is opened; however the text is
not
 Alan> inserted into the buffer.  Is this a general "feature" of
org-annotation-helper
 Alan> vis-a-vis Gmail, or something particular to my own setup?

As a follow-up, Remember works as expected in HTML view, but no in the
"standard" view.

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/
http://silvernegative.com/