[Orgmode] ical export

From: Cooke Karen
Subject: [Orgmode] ical export
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:38:38 +0100

Hi,

I'm interested in using the ical export functionality to get todos and appointments onto my new mobile phone. Todos are appearing in the todo list as I've set org-icalendar-include-todo, however I'd like for the todo's with a deadline associated with them to have the due date set (eg DUE;VALUE=DATE:20080623) and not appear as an appointment as they do at the moment. I've worked out the function where all this happens is org-print-icalendar-entries but my lisp skills are none existent so any pointers or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Karen