[Orgmode] Websites published with org-publish

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] Websites published with org-publish
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 23:29:51 +0200

I would be grateful if people might send me a link to any site or part
of a site that they maintain using org-publish along with any
suggestions of potential pit falls. Ideally where a web site
sub-component is maintained with org and then published as an "include"
for a bigger site. But any and all examples gladly received.