[Orgmode] Re: Bug: monthly repeater does not work

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: monthly repeater does not work
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:18:18 -0400

I forgot to mention that the ".+1m" and "++1m" repeaters do not work either.

Wanrong

Wanrong Lin wrote:
Hi,

I just tried this:

* TODO Test
 SCHEDULED: <2008-06-24 Tue +1m>

And it does not work, meaning I do not see the item listed in the agenda of 07-24, 08-24 and etc. DEADLINE won't work either with the same repeater.

Can someone confirm that? I saw the above with org-6.05b on Emacs 22.2 under Windows/Linux. Thanks a lot.

Assuming the above report is not a false alarm, sometimes I feel a little bit uneasy after upgrading to a new version because important feature might be broken and my task may slip under my nose. Would be nice if there is an automated regression test, but I can imagine it would be very difficult for an interactive thing like org.

Wanrong