Re: Re: R: [Orgmode] WISH: separate org-mode customization file

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: Re: R: [Orgmode] WISH: separate org-mode customization file
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:04:07 +0000 (GMT)

--- Mar 1/7/08, Manish  ha scritto:

>   > please write in your both
>   >
>   > ~/.emacs  and c:\Documents and
> Settings\Your-user\Application data\.emacs
>   >
>   > (load "your/path/your-org-config.el")
>
> Now if I use customize interface to well.. customize then
> what
> will be updated .emacs or "your-org-config.el"?

   .emacs   :-/

 unless (from Emacs manual)
"
 Normally this saves customizations in your init file, `~/.emacs'.
If you wish, you can save customizations in another file instead.  To
make this work, your `~/.emacs' should set `custom-file' to the name of
that file.  Then you should load the file by calling `load'.  For
example:

     (setq custom-file "~/.emacs-custom.el")
     (load custom-file)
"

cheers
Giovanni

      Hai un indirizzo email difficile da ricordare?
Scegli quello che hai sempre desiderato su Yahoo! Mail
http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nuovo_indirizzo.html