Re: [Orgmode] outline-regexp and font locking

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] outline-regexp and font locking
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 16:34:48 -0700

Hi Aare

In Org-mode, the outline starter is hard-coded to be "*", so you cannot without problems change the outline regexp.

What you can to is use outline-mode to edit your file, change the outline regexp for that, and then use tricks like listed here

   http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#1.3

to get some of Org's functionality into that mode.

- Carsten