[Orgmode] Selecting to end of line

From: Ted Roden
Subject: [Orgmode] Selecting to end of line
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 15:55:49 -0400

Hi Everyone,

On the agenda screen, if I try to mark (using transient mark mode) and select to the end of the line, it doesn't let me select the last character on the line. If I select to the end of the line with a mouse, it works fine.

So to reproduce, 1) control-space 2) move cursor to end of line. It does not select last character.  It works fine in the regular org-mode and everywhere else, but not in the weekly agenda view.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Ted