Re: [Orgmode] Bug in customize for org-agenda-custom-commands

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug in customize for org-agenda-custom-commands
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:38:54 -0700

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten
On Jul 17, 2008, at 8:05 AM, Max Mikhanosha wrote:

I've redone my org-agenda-custom-commands through customize to learn
about new features, and there is a bug if one uses :other
customization in the variables list.. It pre-defines the variable to be
org-agenda-skip-function and then when I enter the value as 'my-skip.

When I apply the changes, it puts ((...) (...)
((org-agenda-skip-function (quote my-skip)))) into the agenda command,
note the extra level of parenthesis, and trying to run that agenda item
gives "not a symbol" error.. If I use "any variable" and put
org-agenda-skip-function and 'my-skip then it works fine.

This is with .git version

Regards,
 Max