[Orgmode] Feature request: org-sort, alpha sans TODO keyword

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Feature request: org-sort, alpha sans TODO keyword
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:55:55 -0400

Hi,

I recently had the need to use org-sort, and found that sorting on alpha does not work as I expected, because the sorting works on the whole heading, including the TODO keywords. That may be useful, but I think probably in many occasions the alpha-sorting means "sorting on the headings without the TODO keywords". So I am suggesting this feature of "alpha-sorting sans TODO keywords". Thanks a lot for giving it a thought.

Wanrong