[Orgmode] Re: Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 30, Issue 39

From: Stephan Schmitt
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 30, Issue 39
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 19:57:42 +0200

Eric Schulte wrote:
On Tuesday, August 26, at 14:36, Sebastian Rose wrote:
 > The buffer is modified after C-M-g and emacs asks if I want to save it.

That is certainly something to figure out.

This happens already if you press tab with the cursor located inside a table, so this is probably an org issue.

Eric, did you know that Carsten provided a function called org-table-to-lisp in org-6.06b? I think with this you can refactor your code to be more modular and thus better maintainable and extensible.

Regards,
        Stephan