[Orgmode] Re: Question/Poll

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Question/Poll
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 08:53:34 +0200

On Sep 3, 2008, at 11:37 PM, Rainer Stengele wrote:

Carsten Dominik wrote:
Hi,
is anyone using the interactive note target selection with remember?
Or do you all (like me) always file the entries to the location defined in the template settings? I am considering to remove the interactive target selection entirely, because it basically defeats the purpose of remember of filing a note without any fuss. I am willing to keep it if people are using it.
- Carsten