[Orgmode] How does prompt work for remember templates?

From: Yann Tambouret
Subject: [Orgmode] How does prompt work for remember templates?
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 10:13:45 -0400

Hi,

I'd like to use the %^{prompt} option in a remember template, and I'd like to have optional defaults. I thought this was done like so:
%^{Where|WORK|HOME|OUT}

but when I use the template I get:

Where [WORK] :

If I press the up arrow once I get "HOME" or the down arrow once I get "WORK". If I press either arrow a second time, I get:

End (Beginning) of history; no next (previous) item

Where () is for up twice, and no () is for down twice.

In other words, I never see the "OUT" option. What am I misunderstanding about the %^{prompt|default|completion2|completion3...} syntax?

Thanks,

Yann