[Orgmode] Multiple timestamps

From: Jan Seeger
Subject: [Orgmode] Multiple timestamps
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 14:03:18 +0200

Greetings list,

I had the idea to use multiple timestamps for an event to remind me some months before (or is there another/better way to do that?). It works fine, and the event is entered at both dates. However, the other timestamp is always shown in the agenda view in the event text (like this: Someone marries. <Date>).

Is it possible to remove all timestamps from the text when showing the event?

Regards,
Jan Seeger