[Orgmode] About latex export

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: [Orgmode] About latex export
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 20:08:56 +0200

Hello,

While fiddling with latex export, I wondered if there was a variable to
specify some more packages that should be added the code produced — i.e.
I'd like to add \usepackage[frenchb]{babel} everytime.

I could somehow manage to write a function adding it after exporting the
code — maybe with the help of a hook — but I can't help thinking it
would be messier.

On another topic, it looks like the latex export process doesn't play
well with the "description" environment. In fact,

 - a :: first
 - b :: second

is rendered as

\begin{itemize}