[Orgmode] Bug: Org-6.07b Radio Targets / Links don't work after LaTeX ex

From: ASSI
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug: Org-6.07b Radio Targets / Links don't work after LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:35:41 +0200

Hi Org-Mode hackers,

I'm trying to get radio links to work in the LaTeX export, but
something goes wrong.  The target itself is converted to:
\label{TARGET\}\texttt{TARGET}
-------------^ notice the extra backslash that doesn't belong there!
while all the links are just showing up as \texttt{TARGET}.

I've checked that org-export-latex-all-targets-re matches my radio
targets just fine in the orginal buffer.  The "replace radio links"
part seems to work just fine, if I add some extra characters to the
format string they show up nicely.  The recognition of the radio
links themselves in  org-export-latex-links however does not find
any, radiop does not seem to become true, hence the replacement by
the \texttt{...} fallback, I think.  I have also no idea where the
extra backslash comes from in the target (and the target should
probably not get a link to itself anyway).  My EMACS is version 22.3
if that matters.

Achim.
--
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk]>+