Re: [Orgmode] BUG with artist mode eating blank lines

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] BUG with artist mode eating blank lines
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:50:53 +0200

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Oct 10, 2008, at 1:13 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Following the discussion about artist mode I started to play with this
today and noticed that going in and out of artist mode eats lines in my
org file.

With the following file:

,----[ test.org ]

| : ENABLE------------------|  &  |
| :       +-----+           |     |
| :       | >=1 |     +-----|     |---RUN-+
| :       |     |     |     |     |       |
| : X-----|     |-----+     +-----+       |
| : Y-----|     |                         |
| :   +---|     |                         |
| :   |   +-----+                         |

| * More stuff
| goes here
`----

If you put the point somewhere in the drawing and repeatedly hit C-c '
then the blank lines before

* More stuff

get removed one at a time until it becomes part of the drawing text.

-Bernt