[Orgmode] Re: possible latex export bug

From: Austin Frank
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: possible latex export bug
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:54:53 -0400

On Tue, Oct 14 2008, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> Hi Austin,
>
> please give it another try, I think I have fixed this problem.
>
> - Carsten

Carsten--

Very very close!  As far as I can tell, there's just one bug left with
the ordering of export operations.  The problem is that a line within a
#BEGIN/END_LATEX block that starts with a + is exported as belonging to
an itemized list.  My expectation is that no org formatting should be
applied inside a block that's been declared with one of
org-additional-option-like-keywords or org-edit-src-region-extra.

Bug report follows.

Thanks!
/au

Start emacs with emacs -Q

evaluate (require 'org-install)

open a new file in org mode, testing.org

enter the following content:

* test
#+BEGIN_LATEX
\begin{verbatim}