[Orgmode] Org-Mode Presentation Videos

From: Russell Adams
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-Mode Presentation Videos
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:13:32 -0500

Fellow Org'ers,

About a month after Carsten gave his incredible presentation at
Google, I shared his video with the Houston Linux Users Group at one
of our bimonthly Saturday meetings.

Instead of reinventing the wheel, I chose to share his video with the
group and augment it with my own presentation and some demonstrations.

Our HLUG member John Lightsey videotaped the presentation, and we have
made it available on Google Video. Other videos from John and HLUG are
available at http://houstonlinux.org.

Carsten asked me to share these videos with the group, and so here
they are!

There are two parts, the first video is my introduction to Org and
Carsten's talk. It ends where we start Carsten's video, which you can
still see online on Youtube.

The second part comes after we have viewed Carsten's video, and I
continue speaking and perform hands on demonstrations using Org.

Part 1:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3520628301435542631&ei=X473SJSzMoTs-wGD9piJBA&q=hlug

Carsten's Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJTwQvgfgMM

Part 2:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2572085463585491742&ei=X473SJSzMoTs-wGD9piJBA&q=hlug

Feedback is welcome, I hope everyone enjoys the videos as much as I
enjoyed giving the talk!

Thanks!

Russell Adams                            address@hidden