Re: [Orgmode] BUG: Problems with LaTeX exporting of ^ and _

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] BUG: Problems with LaTeX exporting of ^ and _
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:36:12 +0200

Hi Daniel and Greg,

I believe I have fixed these issues. I am not entirely sure though if I do understand Bastien's code well enough. Please test and report back.

One addition I have made: If the sub/superscript is a single char, it it typeset in the normal math italic. If it is longer, it is typeset in roman. If someone needs an explanation for this convention, ask, and I will explain.

- Carsten