Re: [Orgmode] Re: Timestamps only for workdays

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Timestamps only for workdays
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:14:50 +0200

Bernt Hansen schrieb:
> I copy the task into 5 tasks and make them repeat weekly (Monday,
> Tuesday, ..., Friday)  That works well enough for me but I don't have
> lots of these types of tasks.

I don't like that workaround, as I can't have a lot of information
added to those tasks that way... or I'd need to replicate or link it.

My current workaround is to simply manually shift the tasks over the
weekend on monday :) It's only 2 keystrokes per task, but still I'd
like org to handle that.

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>