Re: [Orgmode] Re: worg for bug reports and feature requests was: (Regres

From: Avdi Grimm
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: worg for bug reports and feature requests was: (Regression testing for org-mode)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:27:18 -0400

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> wrote:
> Where will such a system live?
> Who installs and maintains it?

If someone actually wants to install and host the service, I recommend
using Trac.  It's open source, mature, full-featured, and used on gobs
of projects.  My place of employment uses it and we are quite happy
with it.

If you want to go the hosted ruote, there are a few possibilities:
- A SourceForge[1] account includes a ticket tracker.
- Presumably Savannah[2] (a GNU SourceForge clone) provides the same.
- Lighthouse[3] provides free hosted ticket tracking for open-source
projects.  Personally I'm not a huge fan of Lighthouse, but they've
been gaining popularity recently.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/
[2] http://savannah.nongnu.org/
[3] http://lighthouseapp.com/